I have over 15 years of experience in recruiting and as head of HR. During this time I realized finding and keeping jobs extends far beyond one’s experience on their resume. The skills critical to a healthy work environment stem from behavior.
My years in human resources made it clear to me soft skills either uplifted an organization’s culture or crumbled it.
- Do you have toxic talent?
- Do you have managers who went from individual contributor to managing others but have a hard time with people issues?
- Is there a bully in your office?
- Is there a need for leadership training?
- Is your organization’s communication productive?
Your cultural health is critical to the success of the organization!
I went on my own to share my experiences and successes so you too may have a healthy and thriving culture.